Monday, September 29, 2008


latte, mi-te, the green rain is cooling the earth, our earth.
my room, sucking from a plastic straw, who is sitting beside me?
letters, unpurloin-ed, there must be someone who can help me read them.
i fight to remember the words I had written
but i can't.

exit, lucid, the way is as clear as chance, calculated and thorough.
my space, squarish-looking receptacle, and plain to the eye.
I made a mistake, the rain is not green, I imagined it.
i fight to remember the words I had imagined
and I can.

musik, lasik, my brain has been fried by Shugo Tokumaru, Shugo who?
a name, a Poe, a Dupin and a Shugo + Yoko, that's all there is to my afternoon.
The rain is not green, but the leaves of a tree swaying to the green wind is.
i fight to reach out to it with my mind
but i can't.

john, the restroom sure is far away, but I'll go, in a while.
eat, read, there isn't much a differene if you think about it.
something green to go with them, when will the sun shine again?
i fight to learn what I have to learn,
and I can.

No comments: